Sunday, February 6, 2011

Bacon & Eggs for a week

What is it about bacon?

My cooking of bacon in the dorm kitchen has driven the other guys on the hall to madness: they want to ban me from making any more of it.  I guess the beautiful aroma, flowing through the halls and out onto the quad on the wind, is just too much for them to handle.

I tell them to just go buy their own and cook it.  They say they are too lazy.

Oh well, just because I can, and because I want to make life a little more interesting this week (not that it isn't interesting right now), I've decided I will eat nothing but bacon and eggs for one week: from Monday morning to Monday morning.

Honestly, I'll most likely keep on eating it afterwards too.  Why?  Because it's bacon.  And who can get sick of bacon?



Here are my self-imposed rules:

1.)  The only solid foods I'll consume are bacon & eggs, obviously.  Probably just fry them both in my little pan in the kitchen every day.
2.) Texas Pete is allowed.
3.) Coffee is allowed.
4.) Water is allowed.
5.) Alcohol is not allowed.

I'll try and come up with some really creative ways of doing this.  If my digital camera starts working I'll take pics of interesting recipes I come up with.  If not, I will just describe them with poetic elegance.

Starts tomorrow AM.

-Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment